Location: North West England
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Compeitive Package & Salary
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. The primary purpose of this role is to develop and execute the market access strategy for the Respiratory Business Unit within the UK Affiliate for new product launches and to ensure the continued growth of the existing respiratory portfolio.
Exciting Market Access Position Based Head Office - N West Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility as well as being awarded ‘top employer’ status.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and execute the market access strategy for the Respiratory Business Unit within the UK Affiliate for new product launches and to ensure the continued growth of the existing respiratory portfolio but the role may expand into other business units over time depending upon business priorities. Whilst the role reports to the Market Access & Public Affairs Director, it will work closely with other members of the Market Access team as well being a member of the cross functional brand teams within the respective business units.
Commercial experience with the respiratory market would be desirable with recent launch experience particularly valuable. Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business and pharmaceutical market is essential, as is the need to ensure effective cross functional working at all levels of the organisation. The job holder must be able to develop strong internal partnerships and external partnerships to gain buy-in and support to proposals, whilst ensuring these proposals meet the needs of both customers and the business.
• Map out and analyse product specific service pathways both nationally and in specific localities, to optimise speed of patient access to treatments and medication
• Identify key NHS issues, policy drivers and incentives, undertaking a thorough impact assessment that creates a compelling business case for change and/or strategy the Company should adopt to effectively launch a new product to market
• Analyse relevant metrics and health economic data to identify and make informed recommendations on market access plans/strategies
• Facilitate and chair internal and external working groups to ensure stakeholder engagement required to deliver plans
• Work within complex commissioning environments and manage external/internal communication with teams
• Create cohesive working relationships with the sales management teams to ensure harmonisation of strategies and effective execution of market access and/or product launch plans
• Design and co-ordinate the market access activities of field teams/account managers and develop KPIs to ensure effective implementation
• Develop and maintain strong business intelligence on the market, competitors and customers and utilise this knowledge to support strategic planning and forecasting
• Establish, track and report on market access project plans, ensuring regular and timely progress up dates are provided to cross functional teams
• Actively lead projects linked to product launches to ensure effective entry management • Establish internal forums to support both strategic and operational planning.
• Lead and set up meetings with key contacts, ensuring attendance of key UK and/or Corporate Senior Managers.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.