Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 13 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Excellent salary and competitive car allowance
I am seeking an experienced CRA in the Midlands this role would benefit candidates looking to reduce their amount of travel, as monitoring is on a regional basis
Clinical Research Associate l - (CRA l) - Midlands/Home based
£ competitive salary + car allowance
I am currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate with at least one year of independent monitoring experience to work in a fully embedded role at a global pharmaceutical company. All of the study sites are based across the Midlands, allowing you to significantly cut back on your levels of travel. In contrast to many outsourced positions, these roles also offer the opportunity to progress within the sponsor company, with many CRAs having recently been promoted
Working in a position dedicated either to Immunology, Dermatology or Respiratory, Ophthalmology you will have the opportunity to specialise in an interesting area of clinical research while travelling on a regional basis.
The Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for:
- Management of the full clinical trial lifecycle, from start-up to close-out
- Conduct and plan site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim, close-out)
- Site relationship management and development
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and all relevant regulatory guidelines
- Ensuring adherence to project schedule and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met
The role will require:
- Minimum 12 months independent monitoring/site management experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
- Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent
- Experience working on Immunology, Dermatology or Respiratory, Ophthalmology
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel on a regional basis
This is one of several CRA positions that I currently have available, so please do get in touch to discuss options that may be available for you. Call Katrina Wood at RBW Consulting on +44 (O) 1293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.