Location: Office Based, King of Prussia, PA, USA
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Great Opportunity for NEW GRAD wanting to build a career in clinical Research. Job is office based in King of Prussia, PA. Send CV to: Maria.Meneses@Chiltern.com.
Position Title: Records Administrator - 5162
Department: Records Management Department
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Records Administrator (RA) sets up, maintains, QCs and transfers paper and electronic Sponsor Files (SFs) kept by the Records Management (RM). The role includes set up of paper files and receipt, QC, query and collation of documents. The RA may also assist others in the RM team to perform their duties. All duties are carried out as per relevant SOPs, guidelines, policies, and systems of either Chiltern of the client, as well as per relevant Regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To read and understand the project specific SF Plans.
2. To set up the paper General File (GF) and Centre Specific Files (CSF) for SFs held in the Central SF Room.
3. To create the initial expected documents on Chiltern SAFE.
4. To print off TFs and electronically sent documents from Chiltern SAFE.
5. To process paper documents and, if an electronic SF (eSF), the electronic document into the correct project SF, subsection and where relevant document type in the paper and electronic file and update the document status on Chiltern SAFE as required.
6. To raise queries regarding documents received for filing, TFS, or other matters with the appropriate Project Team member ensuring resolution and capturing document and TF queries on Chiltern SAFE.
7. To complete the SF QCs allocated to RM as required.
8. To prepare SFs for transfer to the Sponsor.
9. To liaise appropriately and timely with all internal and external customers.
10. In preparation for internal and sponsor audits, as well as regulatory inspections, to ensure that all documents have been filed into the GF and CSFs (paper and electronic as applicable) and the SF is available to the Auditor or Inspector.
11. To assist the Senior/Archivist with duties as requested, standing in for the Senior/Activist as required, e.g. due to vacation.
12. To assist other S/RA/As to perform their duties where timelines require.
13. To provide basic advice relating the filing of documents into the SF to Project Team members.
14. To help train new members of RM staff in RM procedures and processes.
15. Where required, support the development of Chiltern SAFE.
16. To order SF specific supplies.
• Life Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in clinical research e.g., data entry, clinical trials administration, secretarial support, etc
. • Previous experience of maintaining a filing system, both paper and electronic.
• Good administrative knowledge with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat. Able to deal confidently with external and internal clients and providers.
• Able to be proactive and take the initiative.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Please note: applications that do not meet the criteria stated above may not receive a response.
1016 W 9th Ave, King of Prussia, United States
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.