Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
LOCATION: Home-based, EuropeSALARY: Flexible benefits with a company bonus and high salary.Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461An excellent opportunity to join a leading Medical Device Company has arisen - where they are looking for a Clinical Data Manager with expertise in building databases in Medidata RAVE and project managing the studies they have that cover Wound Care, Orthopaedics and many more areas. This role is permanent.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Senior Medical Data Manager - RAVE
LOCATION: Home-based, Europe
SALARY: Flexible benefits with a company bonus and high salary.
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
An excellent opportunity to join a leading Medical Device Company has arisen – where they are looking for a Clinical Data Manager with expertise in building databases in Medidata RAVE and project managing the studies they have that cover Wound Care, Orthopaedics and many more areas. This role is permanent.
• Using your expertise, you’ll be developing, building and maintaining clinical databases and their systems ensuring they are to the specification and based on protocols or CRF standards
• Mentoring team members and study site staff
• Contributing to the improvement process and ensuring the are compliant
• Managing the projects according to budget, scope of work and timelines
• Contributing to presentations to show to external clients and speaking to outside audiences at conferences
• Develop and implement data management processes and procedures
• BSc or Higher in a Life Science, Nursing, Pharmaceutical or IT Background
• At least 8+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies, project leading
• Line management would be a bonus
• Experience in Medidata RAVE, iMedNet or Clindex and Database Development is needed
• Must have the rights to work in the EU
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email email@example.com for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.