Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
An experienced Territory manager is required by a world-leading medical products and solutions company. The Territory Manager will focus on driving procedure pack sales within NSW.
Territory Manager – NSW North/ South – Procedure Pack
An experienced Territory manager is required by a world-leading medical products and solutions company. The Territory Manager will focus on driving procedure pack sales within NSW. The client has two positions available, one for North & South NSW, therefore the suitable Territory Manager does not need to be based in Sydney! Experience working in a theatre environment is essential to this role. The successful Territory Manager will be extremely comfortable in a theatre environment and may have a medical or nursing background. This is a unique opportunity to work with a global leader in medical products and procedure packs.
NSW North & South
• Excellent salary
• Car allowance
• Driving sales activities to increase revenue with existing clients and maximise market share through new client development.
• Build strong relationships with key hospital employees including surgeons, nurses, hospital gatekeepers and relevant KOLs.
• The successful Territory Manager must be familiar working in a theatre environment.
• Ability to offer technical support and aftercare on products is essential.
• This role will be a 50/50 split on travel and home work
• The successful Territory Manager does not need to be based in Sydney.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a hospital rep/ territory manager position.
• Must have theatre experience
• Medical or Nursing background is preferred
• Experience working in Medical sales is essential, device or hospital consumables is preferred
• Local experience of the Australian Healthcare System
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Ability to develop new relationships and manage existing relationships effectively.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Sales and Marketing, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call James McCune on +61 (02) 8310 5845, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Key Account Manager/ Territory Manager / Account Manager/ Hospital Rep/ Sales Rep/ Medical Devices/ Procedure Pack/ Procedure Pak/ Central Coast/ Newcastle/ Wollongong/ Kiama/ Sydney/ Medical Devices/ Nurse/ Theatre Sales
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.