Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 11 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Lead Biostatistician Our client support Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Food and Cosmetics companies. He is looking for a Lead Biostatistician to join their fast growing team. Ideal candidates will have worked within a similar role and experience within Project management. ...
Our client support Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Food and Cosmetics companies. He is looking for a Lead Biostatistician to join their fast growing team. Ideal candidates will have worked within a similar role and experience within Project management.
* Project management: budgeting and planning of the projects, follow-up on cost and milestones
* Implement and execute methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies
* Prepare statistical analysis plan and write detailed specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables and figures
* Communicate with client regarding statistical analysis issues
* Interpret analysis and write statistical sections of study reports
* Develop study plans for individual clinical trials, including experimental design, randomization, sample size, parameters for analysis and methods of analysis
* Conduct statistical analysis and perform QC
* Collaborate in writing study protocols and amendments, including the responsibility for writing the data evaluation section, sample size calculation and analysis plans
* Review CRF’s and ensure their design meets protocol criteria, and contain all data required to support a high quality database and planned analysis
* Participate in programming development
* Datamining on large databases
* Prepare statistical reports for regulatory submission and defend statistical conclusions with various regulatory agencies
* Contribute to writing manuscripts
* Expert in the tasks written above (role section)
* + 5 years’ experience in clinical trials (CRO / Pharmaceutical company)
* Project Management skills
* Good English; French a plus but not mandatory
For more information about this opportunity and to apply send your most updated CV today to - email@example.com
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.