Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Clinical Outsourcing ManagerSenior Clinical Outsourcing Manager - Contract, Pharma, HertfordshireDuration: 6 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: HertfordshireI have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Clinical Outsourcing Manager for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Senior Clinical Outsourcing Manager
Senior Clinical Outsourcing Manager – Contract, Pharma, Hertfordshire
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
I have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Clinical Outsourcing Manager for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisation.
He/she will lead and manage the outsourcing of clinical services to CROs and other technical suppliers for the oncology and neurology therapeutic business units. Managing specific activities from development of project specifications, RFPs through to completion of contracted work.
You will be joining a truly successful and reputed team, and working within the MDC Outsourcing department reporting to the Clinical Outsourcing Director.
- Support therapeutic business units in the development of outsourcing requirements for phase II-IV global clinical trials including functional services
- Lead and support the qualification and evaluation process for new service providers
- Lead the Request for Proposal (RFP) from vendor selection to final contract execution
- Critically analyse budget, negotiate pricing/services descriptions and payment schedules to ensure the creation of accurate and robust contracts
- Manage contracting activities through preparation of CDAs, MSAs, Service Agreements, Work Orders, Amendments
- Facilitate study kick off/familiarization meetings to clarify timelines, scope of work, roles and responsibilities and budgets
- Support clinical project teams in the resolution of service provider performance issues. Collate and report issues to regional management
- Manage and negotiate project cope changes and amendments through to completion and close out of contracted work
- Facilitate and attend lessoned learned meetings as necessary to incorporate improvements in new projects
- Collaborate effectively with all relevant functional departments (e/g. Finance, Legal etc.) to ensure appropriate review and approval of clinical contracts
- Maintain central databases for contract tracking purposes, workload management and metrics tracking
- Contribute to the development and support implementation of new processes for the department and other tasks that may be required to accomplish Clinical Outsourcing goals and objectives
- Manage and/or mentor junior members of staff including the review/QC of work as necessary and act as subject matter expert for outsourcing
- Significant experience of negotiating and tracking progress of clinical CRO contracts
- Ensuring compliance with contracts during progress of projects, liaison and consultation with legal department
- Direct experience of managing clinical contracts within the pharmaceutical industry within a clinical procurement/outsourcing function
- Experience in the negotiation of contracts with Phase I-IV, technical service providers, consultants etc.
- Excellent understanding of CRO cost models and budgets
- In depth understanding of the service and costs associated with functional service providers (e.g. IVR, Central Labs, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Imaging, ECG, ePRO)
- A degree (or equivalent) is required. Second degree or CIPS qualification (or equivalent) is desirable
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.