Company: Teva UK Limited
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
This new role is to be responsible for the overall Commercial Quality activities in the UK, in order to ensure products are efficiently distributed into the country. Working closely with Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and our Eastbourne site, this position is extremely complex and yet is pivotal to the success of the effective distribution of our products.
A global powerhouse in generic pharmaceuticals, Teva touches the lives of millions of patients every day and billions of patients every year. With one of the broadest product portfolios in the industry, Teva has an unmatched impact on healthcare worldwide.
We help patients in a way that few other companies can. Our generic medicines meet critical consumer and societal needs through:
* The most extensive product portfolio in the industry. Some 2.7 million prescriptions are filled daily with Teva’s products in the EU and 1.5 million in the U.S.
* A remarkable track record of new market development
* Powerful research and development expertise
* A deep pipeline of high-value branded generics
* Efficient, high-quality manufacturing on a global scale
We bring effective medicines to the world through the quality of our people, the quality of our products and our commitment to the patient.
Skills & Experience
* Educated to degree level, ideally from a scientific or healthcare related field (or relevant experience)
* Registered Qualified Person
* Significant experience as a Quality Manager / QP in a pharma company or importer/distributor
* Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with government regulations
* In depth understanding of cGMP and GxP regulations
* Previous experience of managing teams
* Open minded, out of the box thinking, creative thinking to create the most efficient solutions
* Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships at all levels within the organisation
* Ensure that products are efficiently distributed into the country by meeting Teva, regional and local standards and customer needs
* Manage the Distribution Quality team
* Maintain a close relation with the Eastbourne team in charge of third party products
* Act as the Quality representative of the marketing authorisation holder
* Establish countrywide networks to ensure product launches according to approved business plan and to limit drugs shortage
* Update Country General Manager in aligning quality objectives with business objectives and local strategic plans
* Handling of critical quality incidents raised at local level and ensure appropriate communication with local Competent authorities, escalating where appropriate
Teva UK Limited Ridings Point Whistler Drive Castleford
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1977 628500|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.