Company: Teva UK Limited
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
We have an exciting new role is to be responsible for the overall Commercial Quality activities in the UK, in order to ensure products are efficiently distributed into the country. Working closely with Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and our Eastbourne site, this position is extremely complex and yet is pivotal to the success of the effective distribution of our products.
You may not have heard of us – we often think of ourselves as the biggest secret in healthcare – but our medicines are taken by millions of patients around the world every single day. From big names like Sudocrem and Vicks, to medicines that treat diseases and conditions ranging from multiple sclerosis and asthma to cancer, epilepsy and eczema, our portfolio is one of the widest in our industry. We’re proud of that, and the fact that we’ve been operating in the UK since the 1930s.
We’ve grown significantly from our West Yorkshire beginnings and are proud to be part of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies; one that has 58,000 employees in 60 countries around the world and whose medicines treat 200 million people every single day.
And we’re not sitting still: we have our eye to the future. We are looking at new technologies, innovative devices, and a fresh approach to services. We are partnering with technology, digital and e-health companies to help make treatment options that are fit for the future. If this is a future you want to be a part of, read on…
Skills & Experience
* Educated to degree level, ideally from a scientific or healthcare related field (or relevant experience)
* Registered Qualified Person
* Significant experience as a Quality Manager / QP in a pharma company or importer/distributor
* Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with government regulations
* In depth understanding of cGMP and GxP regulations
* Previous experience of managing teams
* Open minded, out of the box thinking, creative thinking to create the most efficient solutions
* Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships at all levels within the organisation
* Ensure that products are efficiently distributed into the country by meeting Teva, regional and local standards and customer needs
* Manage the Distribution Quality team
* Maintain a close relation with the Eastbourne team in charge of third party products
* Act as the Quality representative of the marketing authorisation holder
* Establish countrywide networks to ensure product launches according to approved business plan and to limit drugs shortage
* Update Country General Manager in aligning quality objectives with business objectives and local strategic plans
* Handling of critical quality incidents raised at local level and ensure appropriate communication with local Competent authorities, escalating where appropriate
Teva UK Limited Ridings Point Whistler Drive Castleford
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1977 628500|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.