Company: Morgan Prestwich Pharmaceutical Recruitment
Reference: BM-Senior BD Director
Closing Date: 22 Nov 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
I am exclusively retained by a full service, American CRO who are expanding their footprint across Europe. A part of this expansion is the appointment of a Senior Business Development Director to develop and nurture new business relationships within pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies.
• Degree in a science related field or equivalent related experience
• Experience in clinical research
• Experience in business development
• Business development experience in a full service CRO is a strong asset
• Effective presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills with a strong team-oriented approach
As Senior Business Development director, you are required to achieve target revenue, direct the development, implementation, and achievement of both short and long term objectives, as well as, budgets, and operating plans.
• Identify and develops sales leads
• Liaise with the Proposal and Contracts team to manage the sales process through contract closur
• Develop strategies to enable increased levels of repeat business from clients.
• Participate with management in the development and implementation of the sales plan which will include forecasting territory sales and activity objectives. Review annual business plan on a quarterly basis to determine where adjustments may be required
• Anticipate and identify client challenges, real and perceived, that may evolve from time to time and partners with the appropriate operations team leader to provide solutions.
How to apply
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0) 1737 226644. ]
Business Development, CRO, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Organisation, Phase I-IV, Phase 1, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1737 22 66 44|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1737 22 27 87|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.