Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: yearly bonus and additional standard benefits
As a Strategy Communications Expert you will provide leadership for Market Access & Strategic Communications projects. The role can be adapted to your need (more content development or more project management and team leadership or more client focused) and offer full opportunity for career progression.
A international and well-established Consulting firm has a requirement for;
Principal Strategy Communication Expert
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in the London (a fair bit of home based flexibility is possible if you live in the UK)
Line Management: Preferably
Benefits: yearly bonus and additional standard benefits (pension, healthcare…).
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A very well-respected Healthcare Research firm is recruiting for a Strategy Communications Expert to provide leadership for Market Access & Strategic Communications projects. The role can be adapted for your need (more content development or more project management and team leadership or more client focused) and offer full opportunity for career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity call me on +44 (0)20 7255 6600 to discuss or e-mail me (email@example.com) your details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
• Responsible for all aspects of the project to ensure a high level deliverables
• Provide expertise in complex projects
• Manage budget and timelines and client interaction when required
• Driving the department forward by contributing to the strategic direction of the department
• Contribution to the development of new business by identifying opportunities for new business
• Responsible for communication with clients including activities as proposal writing, bid defences, …
• Responsible for the development of less senior staff
• Mentoring and provide guidance
• Inspire and lead junior colleagues
Value Communication Experience
• Extensive experience in managing value communication projects (GVD development, HTA writing, Creation of value messages…)
• Strong knowledge about consultancy practice gained by experience
• Experience with different aspects of Strategy Communication as value story writing, market access strategy, payer communication, etc.
• Strong understanding an interest in Market Access
• Strong English proficiency
• Ambitious and driven to deliver high level projects
• Excellent communication skills to take up line management activities
• Post-graduate qualification (Msc/PhD) in life science discipline or a relevant post-doctoral experience (desired)
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.