Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
CRA - Clinical Research Associate - Oncology - Home-basedI am currently working with a top-10 CRO who are expanding their operations in light of unprecedented growth. The company offers phase I to phase IV clinical development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to expand their oncology expertise on leading European studies.
CRA – Clinical Research Associate – Oncology – Home-based
I am currently working with a top-10 CRO who are expanding their operations in light of unprecedented growth. The company offers phase I to phase IV clinical development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to expand their oncology expertise on leading European studies.
• Competitive salary package with a generous car allowance.
• Exposure to a wide range of activities – study start-up (feasibility and ethic submission), site initiation, site recruitment, routine monitoring and study close-out.
• Excellent training and support from a growing colleague base in the UK and continental Europe.
• As my client’s operations continue to expand in the UK, career progression opportunities will certainly be possible and, indeed, an expectation from their employees.
In your new role…
• You will act as the primary liaison between the CRO and the clinical sites, ensuring the overall integrity of the study implementation and the study protocol at the clinical sites.
• You will be conducting monitoring on a range of clinical trials, while attending site visits to ensure GCP-ICH and all study compliance protocols are adhered to.
• You will establish a site recruitment plan, attend audits and complete routine departmental administrative tasks.
• You will conduct remote visits, facilities inspections and on-site study training as necessary, as well as providing support to more inexperienced colleagues.
• You will determine and recommend the appropriate follow-up response to deficiencies in documentation, communication and the need for additional training.
• You will monitor patient safety on an on-going basis and evaluate the overall compliance and performance of sites.
• At least 18 months’ independent monitoring experience.
• Extensive Oncology experience is preferable.
• Educated to a degree level (preferably a health science subject).
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
UK, home-based role
Competitive + benefits package
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Lauren on +44 (0)20 3189 2295, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Monitoring / Pre-study / Initiation / Close-out / Study Start-up / Ethics / Oncology / Feasibility / GCP / ICH / Clinical Research Associate / Budget Negotiation / London / Uxbridge / Slough / South East / Berkshire / Slough / Hayes / Windsor / Heathrow / M4 / M25 / Wokingham / High Wycombe / Birmingham / Manchester / Scotland / Wales / Cardiff / Newcastle / Cambridge / Oxford / Leeds / Reading / Southampton / Liverpool / North West / Northern Ireland / Ireland / Bristol / Liverpool / Somerset / Wiltshire / Kent / Essex / Sussex / Surrey / Camberley / Crawley / Edinburgh / CRA I / CRA II / CRA III / SCRA / Home-based / Contract Negotiation / Site Identification / Science / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / SOP / Clinical / Clinical Research Associate I / Clinical Research Associate II / Clinical Research Associate III / On-site / Remote Visits / Study Implementation / Protocol / Site Regulatory Package / Recruitment / Compliance / Patient Safety / CRO / Clinical Research Organisation
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.