Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Reference: EUR 550
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Background: Major global CRO seeks an addition to the team of experts in Clinical Operations. Our client has a very stable position on the Swedish market for many years. Great opportunity with a fully home based option, adequate activates and stable career progression. ...
Major global CRO seeks an addition to the team of experts in Clinical Operations. Our client has a very stable position on the Swedish market for many years. Great opportunity with a fully home based option, adequate activates and stable career progression.
Clinical Research Associate / Senior Clinical Research Associate
- University - medicine, pharmacy or science
- Experience with independent monitoring of clinical studies 1-2 years
- Good knowledge of English
- driving license group B
- Knowledge of MS Office, Internet
Nice to have:
- Experience with phases II and III
- Experience within Oncology or Haematology
- Experience within the close - out, initiation, feasibility visits
- Monitoring of clinical sites in the Sweden, contact with the client, selection centres, cooperating with physicians, employees and identifying their capabilities and needs
- Making a plan of monitoring visits, screening, outputs from individual doctors
- individual preparation and handling of interim and final results of the project
- responsibility for clinics phase II, III and IV
- a well-established and prospective global society
- Pleasant team and working environment
- Good financial remuneration (annual bonus opportunity)
- The professional development to a higher position with opportunities to learn new indications and areas
- Flexibility home based / office based (office if Stockholm & Uppsala areas)
- Work / Life Balance - meaningful setting of the monitoring plan
In case you are interested send your CV in English to e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are interested in another position in the clinical trials not hesitate to contact our Principal Consultant Eduard Raudonis + 44 (0) 20 3189 0486
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Research Associate II / CRA II / Senior Clinical Research Associate / Senior CRA / SCRA / Monitor / Clinical Monitor / Sweden / Gothenburg / Uppsala / Stockholm / Lund /
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical around the globe. We Provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.