Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Reference: PB - AM14/10
Closing Date: 14 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
Within a period of sustained growth, this agency is seeking an experienced Account Manager to expand their friendly and successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a medical communications background who has a proven track record of project/account management.
Job type: Permanent. Full-time or four-days per week (30 – 37.5 hours per week). We encourage our employees to maintain a good work-life balance and are open to discuss flexible arrangements.
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance, 25 days’ holiday, and much more!
As a full-service, global healthcare communications agency, they deliver communication planning, publications, medical meetings, digital programmes, health economic and regulatory services to a wide range of international pharmaceutical company clients across multiple therapy areas. They have grown steadily over the last 10 years, adding new clients and talented new staff every year; they are proud that the clients they worked with at their inception in 2005 continue to work with them.
· Coordinate/support the smooth running of accounts to meet client and agency objectives.
· Develop and maintain a critical path for every project.
· Manage logistical elements of projects including medical meetings.
· Prepare budgets and monitor financial status of each project ensuring margins are maintained and that early action is taken with clients where project specifications change.
· Support editorial teams in proactively driving projects through to completion.
· Develop strong relationships with internal team members, clients and other service providers.
· At least 3 years’ experience of client management in a medical communications agency with a demonstrable track-record of high level client service expertise
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both externally and internally.
· Proven ability to provide project and account management for large clients, liaising effectively with editorial teams, successfully delivering projects on time and on budget.
· Budget development and financial management experience.
· The confidence to take responsibility for the direction, scope, and organisation of complex deliverables, and to be able to prioritise between multiple projects.
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on the job description. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, UK, United Kingdom, England, Ethical, North West, Manchester, Bollington, Cheshire, Wilmslow.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.