Company: Pharmalink Consulting
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Genpact Pharmalink is a highly specialized Regulatory Affairs Consultancy with a successful history. We have grown and developed our service offering through building relationships, listening to our clients’ needs and adapting our ways of working to meet the changing needs of regulatory markets around the world. It is this flexibility and adaptability that we look for in all of our Consultants.
To provide administrative support to internal and external work processes, procedures and activities of the Medical Department for Haematology, Oncology and Inflammation & Immunology.
• To administer Purchase Orders (PO) and contracts
• To provide administrative support for Zinc job bags, from uploads to archiving.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Administrative support and management of job bags from formatting and uploading on behalf of the Materials Originator, to archiving.
• Zinc related activities will be under the supervision of the materials originator
• Job bag materials include but are not limited to, RML materials, Investigator Research materials, Meetings Approval Forms, Prescribing Information, training materials, slide decks, Advisory Board materials.
Purchase orders and invoices
• Raise purchase orders (using Oracle & EEMT) and ensure compliance of purchase orders raised before invoices received
• Process invoices
• Process online ‘Request for Payment’ forms
• Complete ‘New Vendor Forms’ for new suppliers
• Close old purchase orders
• Requesting contracts – including but not limited to speaker and consultancy agreements, advisory board agreements , Master Service Provider Agreements, Exhibitor Requests, Speaker Moderator agreements, Confidentiality agreements and educational grants via the online contract request tool
• Manage contracts through the signatory process
• Save electronic copies of contracts, email to the Legal department, file hard copies and log onto the central tracking spreadsheet
• Management of PO creation, tracking and receipting for medical institutions, Healthcare Authorities and Healthcare Professionals
• Organise meetings (including hospitality) such as ‘lunch and learns’, Final Signatory Meetings and Quarterly Compliance Update Meetings
• Provide secretarial and administrative support and cover during holiday/sickness for Medical Director
• Various projects as defined by the MLT
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Excellent administrative skills, especially planning and organisational skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional email and telephone manner
• Adaptable and able to deal with a pressurised environment
• Excellent team player, able to interact well with different types of people and always willing to help
• Good computer skills; excellent knowledge of Excel essential
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology or willingness to learn medical terminology is an advantage
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Vanwall Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1628 860300|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1628 860400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.