Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 11 Nov 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
I am currently looking for 2 experienced Medical Science Liaisions with for 2 of my large pharmaceutical client. Territort; Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland. Type of work; Long term contract
My clients are looking for candidates with the following
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills are required.
* The MSL must have a great understanding of interpreting all relevant scientific data and have good scientific appraisal skills.
* Experience in preparing and delivering presentations is required.
* Great ability to work as a member of several teams that may overlap such as national MSL team, regional sales team, national accounts, and others.
* Qualified pharmacist, nurse of Higher Science based degree is desirable
* Therapeutic Experience in either Virology or Cardiovascular/Diabetes is essential
Providing either roles sounds of interest, please do pop over the most updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat with Meera Mehta on 0207 532 7952.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.