Company: X4 Group
Closing Date: 11 Nov 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
QA/QC Auditor / Quality Auditor / Quality Control AuditorPosition: QA/QC AuditorLocation: ManchesterSalary: £22,000 - £28,000A Pharmaceutical company based in the area of Manchester have a permanent audit focused quality role available. This is an exciting time to join a well-established company within the Pharmaceutical Industry. ...
QA/QC Auditor / Quality Auditor / Quality Control Auditor
Position: QA/QC Auditor
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
A Pharmaceutical company based in the area of Manchester have a permanent audit focused quality role available. This is an exciting time to join a well-established company within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- When trained, to primarily perform data integrity audits/ checks for GLP, GMP, GCP and non-GxP data as necessary to assure data integrity.
- When trained, to perform GLP, GMP, GCP and related quality system audits necessary to assure compliance with all relevant current National and International Quality Standards and customer requirements.
- To assist the Quality Assurance Senior Team Leader in the overall implementation of the Quality function necessary for the maintenance of the quality management systems and related activities.
- Review data sets in accordance with data integrity procedures for GLP, GMP, GCP and non-GxP data as necessary to assure data integrity.
- Provide general support to all Quality Unit activities relating to GLP, GMP, GCP, and other similar Quality Systems established within the company in order to ensure that the appropriate standards and effective working systems and relationships are maintained and where necessary improved throughout the company and its customer interfaces.
- Schedule and inspect GLP study procedures and related facilities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and identify and report any areas of non-compliance to both study and facility Management.
- Audit and/or Review GMP validation reports, C of As, test certificates, data for batch release etc to ensure that they are internally consistent, accurately and completely reflect the raw data and meet current Good Manufacturing Practice standards and regulations.
- Audit and/or Review GCP reports, C of As, test certificates, data for analysis of samples from clinical trials etc. to ensure that they are internally consistent, accurately and completely reflect the raw data and meet current Good Clinical Practice standards and regulations.
- To identify and contribute to areas for improvement within the quality management systems to ensure compliant and efficient systems.
- To assist in monitoring of the Automated Systems Qualification program, providing advice and guidance where necessary. Ensure that instrument records are reviewed and QA records are maintained.
- Experience with both internal and external audits
- Experience in analytical science
- Sound working knowledge of GLP, GMP, GCP and other analytical related quality standards
- The ability to communicate and co-operate effectively with personnel at all levels throughout the company and the customer business interface is essential
Apply by sending your updated CV through to email@example.com and call Laura on 0207 812 7700 to discuss your application in further detail.
Pharma / Pharmaceutical / QP / GMP / Audit / Quality Control / Quality / GCP / Clinical / GLP / Laboratory / GMP / Validation / Analytical / Scientific