Closing Date: 14 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Medical Writer with a sales force training focused agency within a Medical Communication network based in Central London.
This Medical Communications Agency is part of a wider global network based in central London. They specialise in sales force training and are also recognized for their work with patient support, market access tool and healthcare professional programmes; setting them apart from other Medical Education Agencies. Within their work, they have a strong digital focus, developing their work through platforms such as websites and e-learning.
At the moment, their team has a variety of backgrounds including in-house professionals, digital expertise, specialized healthcare writers and strong account management which they are looking to expand.
- Develop and deliver high quality, scientifically accurate content.
- Support and participate in client meetings
- Liaise with KOLs and act as a point of contact for clients and KOLs
- Develop knowledge of therapy areas relevant to own projects
- Report to senior medical writer
- Competencies – solutions driven, tolerant, creative outlook, commercially focused, detail orientated and organized, efficient, service orientated.
- Degree or higher in Biomedical Science
- 1-2 years experience in Med Ed
- High quality scientific writing
- Attention to detail, good grammar and syntax
Berks, Bucks, Hants, Herts, Surrey, Central London, Greater London, West London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Akina Taniguchi on 02030195974, alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies
Keywords: Medical Writer, Junior Medical Writer, Medical Education, Medical Communication, pharmaceuticals, London, Central London, Greater London.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.