Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Benefits: bonus + car allowance + benefits
A very innovative pharmaceutical company has a requirement forMarket Access Director (Product Value and Strategic Communications)Permanent position, Full timeOffice based in the UK, Very easy commute from LondonPackage: Competitive Start Date: Flexible for the right candidateScope: UK+IRTherapeutic area: OncologyIf you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at juliette.wagner@secpharma.
A very innovative pharmaceutical company has a requirement for;
Market Access Director (Product Value and Strategic Communications)
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in the UK, Very easy commute from London
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Scope: UK and IR
Therapeutic area: Oncology
A very innovative pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Market Access director (with a strong expertise in value strategy and communications) to lead the Oncology franchise.
The portfolio has both very strong in line products and a very impressive pipeline so it will be a fairly demanding role in terms of developing the team and ensuring successful value demonstration of your products.
The role is office based but very easy to access from London or home counties and offer full opportunity for personal growth together with a competitive package.
- Management and recruitment (when relevant) of the team for your portfolio
- Mentoring and coordination of the Value team
- Educate internal teams in market access requirements
Value Strategy: Development/Adaptation of value strategy for pipeline and inline products
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Feedback/education of global team
- Development/adaptation value communication tools
- Coordination with HTA team to support Value proposition
- Support tender submissions
- Post graduate degree in relevant field (Health Policy, Health Economics) or MBA
- 8+ years of experience working in a Market Access role with a strong value demonstration component (some experience working in a pharmaceutical company is required)
- Strong working knowledge of UK (and if possible Ireland) Market Access requirements / landscape
- In depth understanding of NHS policy
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken) with the ability to engage and educate stakeholders
- Ability to interact successfully cross functionally
- Strategic/analytical thinking with a strong customer focus
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.