Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A leading Pharmaceutical Company has a requirement for;Value Communication Leader (Director) UK and IrelandPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in LondonSalary: CompetitiveBenefits: Yes Start Date: Flexible for the right candidateIf you are interested in receiving further information about the job do not hesitate to write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the +44(0)2072556605.
A leading Pharmaceutical Company has a requirement for;
Value Communication Leader (Director) UK and Ireland
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in London
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A leading innovative global pharmaceutical company is now looking for a leader of its value demonstration team in the market access department taking care of one of the Company’s most important group of products
As the leading team member you will be responsible for the in line/pipeline products access and uptake maximization but also for the in adaptation and the implementation of the global/regional market access and value communication strategies to the UK and Ireland market.
• Support the value demonstration properly adapting the needed tools (Budget-Impact and Cost-Effectiveness Models, Global Value Dossiers and Market Access Toolkit) and communicating with the HTA Team in order to determine the evidence gap for the value proposition
• Take care about the value strategy adaptation ensuring that the market access strategies are aligned with the NHS Policies and the UK-Ireland market through the adaptation of the value messages and the value propositions
• Take care about the internal/external stakeholders engagement
• Strategize all the process for the value demonstration for the products in the pipeline since the early phases entertaining useful relationship with the external consultants
• Lead, mentor and support continuously your team members ensuring the reaching of the provided results
• Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) Degree in a Scientific Discipline linked to the Health Economics
• Solid experience in equivalent positions (generally 10 or more years) gained in UK and Ireland and, preferably, in Pharmaceutical Companies
• Demonstrable line management and project management experience
• Strong understanding of the NHS policies + experience in working with NHS customer
• Ability to establish and manage relationship with different stakeholders
• High interpersonal and communication skills
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.