Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: 10% bonus + benefits
A global Consulting firm has a requirement for;PRO Manager (4-6 years of experience in PRO)Permanent position, Full timeOffice based in UK, France or Netherlands (a bit of HB flexibility)Salary: 50-60 KGBP (UK), 50-60 KEUR (France or Netherlands)Benefits: 10% bonus + paid holiday, pension, healthcare…Line management: Yes, one to start with then a second within 12 monthsStart Date: Flexible for the right candidatejuliette.
A global Consulting firm has a requirement for;
PRO Manager (4-6 years of experience in PRO)
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in UK, France or Netherlands (a bit of HB flexibility)
Salary: 50-60 KGBP (UK), 50-60 KEUR (France or Netherlands)
Benefits: 10% bonus + paid holiday, pension, healthcare…
Line management: Yes, one to start with then a second within 12 months
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A reputable, consultancy specialised in HEOR and Market Access and established on 4 continents is currently looking for a PRO Manager to join their fast growing team in England or France or the Netherlands.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated PRO project manager with a genuine interest to enhance your knowledge and skills in preference/utility studies.
The company will provide you with all the necessary training and support for your professional development (including for the line management if you have not lead a team before) in this challenging and rapidly-moving field.
• Content development:
o 75% Qualitative (QoL tool development)
o 25% Quantitative (Validation + Preference studies)
• People & People management:
o Provide SMART target for your team and support their evolution
o Coordinate the different projects and oversee the timely delivery of the team projects (provide guidance when required)
o Manage your own project from A-Z, first of contact with Client
• Business development
o Build and maintain relationship with clients
o Proposal writing and bid defense
• Post-graduate qualification: MSC in Psychology, epidemiology, psychometrics or HEOR or related field, Ph.D. is desirable but not necessary
• Proven experience developing Patient-Reported Outcomes tools (qualitative)
• Experience validating of QoL tools (Psychometrics) is desired but not necessary
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong project management skills with the ability to advise and negotiate with your clients
• Consulting experience is highly desirable as their will be a business development component to this role.
• Good understanding of outcomes research and how to use Patient Reported Outcomes to establish product value
• Interest in Utility/Preference studies
• First-rate communication skills
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to delivering timely, high-quality work
• Good commercial outlook with strong customer focus
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.