Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
As one of their preferred recruitment partners, SEC Pharma is working in close collaboration with a growing international pharmaceutical company in recruiting for a Lead/Principal Statistical SAS Programmer for their UK offices. ...
As one of their preferred recruitment partners, SEC Pharma is working in close collaboration with a growing international pharmaceutical company in recruiting for a Lead/Principal Statistical SAS Programmer for their UK offices.
Title: Lead/Principal Statistical SAS Programmer
Location: Northern Home Counties (Under 1 hour commute from London)
• Reviews Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and produce TLFs (Tables, Listings and Figures)
• Develops study specific dataset specifications with Statisticians
• Create/ validate eSubmission components (transport datasets for both SDTM & ADaM, Annotated CRF, define documents)
• Coordinate and manage vendors / CRO deliverables
• Training and mentor less experienced Programmers
• Act as Lead Programmer on assigned studies; Collaborate with Programming and Biostatistics colleagues from EMEA, US and APAC regions.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant areas.
• Significant experience gained in Statistical Programming using SAS, gained within Pharma/CRO environments
• Through knowledge, understanding and hands on experience in working to CDISC Standards
• Some experience in project management / leading studies would be required.
Please note that the client is not willing to provide sponsorship's for this role, hence they are looking for UK or EU nationals or those with a valid work permit to work in UK.
The client offers excellent career prospects and with a large product pipeline across 3 of the most challenging indications they are also able to offer learning and development opportunities. They offer excellent basic salaries and benefits (car allowance, bonus, pension contribution, health/life/dental insurance among many other benefits)
If you would like to learn more or get a more detailed job description, please get in contact with Pradeep Garepalli at SEC Pharma.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.