Location: United Kingdom Leeds & Bradford
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Business Leader, Immunology & Dermatology (Cosentyx), Novartis, North East England, Scotland & Northern Ireland 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Business Leader, Novartis, North East England, Scotland & Northern Ireland. ...
Business Leader, Immunology & Dermatology (Cosentyx), Novartis, North East England, Scotland & Northern Ireland
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Business Leader, Novartis, North East England, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
Novartis is currently recruiting for a Business Leader to join the Immunology & Dermatology franchise focusing on Consentyx to lead a high performing cross functional team in order to ensure delivery of agreed business and patient access outcomes.
The purpose of the role is to optimise key account practice across the health economy, to be accountable for the development and delivery of a business plan which ensures best outcomes for Novartis, our customer and patients.
The Business Leader will be accountable for the optimisation of allocated team and financial resources to deliver on defined business objectives and establish positive and productive working relations with external customers associated with the above processes in order to ensure Novartis is seen to be supporting our vision of Winning for Patients.
• Leadership and line management responsibility for the Team Members including Patient Access Managers and Key Account Managers.
• Working with aligned head office teams (Market Access, Marketing & Medical) and field stakeholders including Scientific Operations Team Leaders, to ensure shared learning and application of appropriate technical expertise in support of the business plan.
• Development and implementation of a cross-functional Business Plan, aligned to the national Business Franchise plan, which maximises the business potential and delivers overall financial objectives including full consideration of sales, market access and service development activities, allocation of people and financial resource.
• Ensure positive access environment including ensuring appropriate action plans exist and are implemented to deliver access in line with HTA and policy guidance including shaping formulary approval and local guidelines.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in successfully leading teams (ideally through launch phase).
• Previous experience in people management essential (Sales, Market Access, Brand).
• Cross functional management experience
• Experience within sales, market access, marketing, brand would be preferred
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Immunology & Dermatology
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.