Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 24 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Disease Area Specialist, Novartis, UK Disease Area Specialist, Oncology, Midlands Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. ...
Disease Area Specialist, Novartis, UK
Disease Area Specialist, Oncology, Midlands
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
Novartis is currently recruiting for a Disease Area Specialist to join the Oncology franchise and work within established and successful team across the Gastro-oncology portfolio
- To build and execute business plans to meet Specialty sales goals for assigned territory.
- To develop effective long-term professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results with Oncology customers
- To implement robust action plans with complex customers including hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers
- To offer leadership and guidance to other Specialty Representatives using significant depth of Oncology knowledge and experience.
-Executes business plans for assigned product lines/brands, customers or therapeutic area; uncovers and develops new business opportunities
-Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships)
- Uses knowledge of customer situation and trends to optimise customer calls
-Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; coordinates direct promotion programs and facilitates pull- through activities
-Develops deep specialist product and disease state knowledge in a specific therapeutic area and leverages this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements Requirements
- Pharmaceutical sales experience within a specialist area
- Previous experience within Oncology (Desirable)
- Experience working with high cost products
- High level of competitiveness and resilience
- Business acumen with the ability to effectively prioritise and focus on target centres to maximise business
- Exposure to NHS projects (Desirable)
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.