Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 24 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Master Data Assistant : Job Summary: Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness. We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers. ...
Master Data Assistant :
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The Master Data Assistant is responsible for the ownership of Customer, Material, Vendor and Pricing Master Data, so as to ensure a high level of quality data creation and maintenance, consistent across the organization and with global standards.
• Ensure comprehensive records are maintained for all Master Data in accordance with compliance procedures
• Apply amendments and deletions of Master Data including address, telephone, email addresses, segmentation, reporting group changes, materials and pricing details
• Responsible for closing accounts, blocking and unblocking, adding bank account details, changing credit reps, adding or removing pop up notes etc.
• Responsible for maintaining pricing in-line with audit compliance procedures
• Ensure correct and timely creation of all master data
• Run and check master data reports in accordance with compliance procedures • Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Any other European language would be an asset
• Strong analytical experince eith good excel skills
• Experience of managing master data processes in a complex ERP system and business environment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.