Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 17 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: international studies, working life balance
This is a unique opportunity for either a specialist in the field of oncology, or a highly talented Clinical Project Manager with global experience.This role is a permanent, full-time position home/office based. You will be looking after one study initially with high medical input.
International CRO with headquarters in Germany is looking for a dedicated Project Manager to be part of their team. This is a unique opportunity for either a specialist in the field of oncology, or a highly talented Clinical Project Manager with global experience.
This role is a permanent, full-time position home/office based. You will be looking after one study initially with high medical input.
· You will be working close together with the owners, they know the industry very well for years and you will be working among them and join on bid defend meetings
· Low hierarchy, good working-life-balance
· Fast & effective communication among the team
· Challenging responsibilities, looking after Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands
· Happy salary, flexibility in regards to working hours
• Provide effective leadership to multi-functional project teams
• Ensure high standard communication across departments, vendors and clients
• Proactively monitor project progress and ensure all deliverables meet time and quality targets
• Create project plans and utilise QC and risk management strategies
• Assume control of budget functions and ensure financial performance targets are met
• Identify and proactively address project issues to meet assigned targets
• Identify and resolve conflicts / escalate issues as necessary
• Participate and present at bid defence meetings
• Prepare and participate as operational lead at project review meetings
Successful candidate will have:
Significant experience in clinical research at a pharma / CRO / biotech
Significant project management experience
Relevant therapy area experience is preferable, not essential
Solid financial control experience
Educated to degree level in life sciences or similar
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Franzi Dunker via email email@example.com or via phone +49 69 274 015 840. The applications will be handed with discretion.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.