Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
The company offers a diversified insight into the world of clinical research. You can expect to work with a highly-qualified and dynamic team who will help you strengthen your scientific profile. You can also look forward to a flexible working environment and a pleasant atmosphere. ...
The company offers a diversified insight into the world of clinical research. You can expect to work with a highly-qualified and dynamic team who will help you strengthen your scientific profile. You can also look forward to a flexible working environment and a pleasant atmosphere.
- Perform all clinical monitoring/site management activities for assigned projects in accordance with the company's standard operating procedures
- Act as the company's direct contact with assigned clinical sites, and use judgment to assess and ensure overall integrity of study implementation, as well as adherence to study protocol
- Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV) and monitoring visits (MV)
- Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements such as: Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Monitoring completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation
- Performing site documentation verification
- Collecting data and drug accountability in accordance with ICH GCP guideline
- Monitoring patient safety on-site and addressing any violations in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level (health related discipline)
- Minimum of 2 years independent monitoring experience in clinical research
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication and organizational skills
Recruitment Consultant Clinical Operations
+4989 / 716772512
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.