Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 17 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: sponsor role, flexible hours
Great opportunity to benefit from both CRO and sponsor side: Have the benefits of working for an international team, enjoy working on the sponsor side
As Clinical Team Leader/ Study Manager you will be able to interpret data on project issues and make good business decisions with support from experienced team members or line management. Maintain profitability by ensuring clinical activity is conducted within contract scope, through efficient management of the clinical team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Superior organizational skills
· Demonstrated performance management abilities
· Extensive monitoring experience
· Excellent judgment and decision making skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
· Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members
· Able to effectively prioritize workload
· Able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Franzi Dunker via email email@example.com or via phone +49 69 274 015 840. The applications will be handed with discretion. This is one of several positions I am recruiting for, so get in touch if you consider a new positions within the next few months.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.