Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 14 Nov 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Access Controls Consultant / Access Controls Manager - Earn up to £459 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £595 per day (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Access Controls Consultant/Access Controls Manager to join their team for 6 months in Middlesex, to ensure that high standards of internal control are maintained and policies and procedures adhered to in Security and Authorisations, Business Roles and Segregation of Duties
Access Controls Consultant / Access Controls Manager – Earn up to £459 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £595 per day (LTD)
* Business Role Design / Change and Build – work with the relevant solution, design and security teams to ensure that business roles are designed and built with appropriate access controls (restrictions) in place to meet operational, confidential data/PII/SPII requirements.
* Review of Business Roles System Requirement (SR) documents to ensure that appropriate access controls and confidential data requirements are documented and fit for purpose
* Business Roles Testing (for generic access controls) – liaise with relevant teams to determine and agree testing scope. Review of test cases and test results to demonstrate that access controls have been implemented effectively as per design. Work with relevant teams to ensure that any required remediation activities are performed.
* Jobs Testing (for market-specific access controls) – liaise with relevant teams to determine and agree testing scope. Review of test cases and test results to demonstrate that access controls have been implemented effectively as per design. Work with relevant teams to ensure that any required remediation activities are performed.
Segregation of Duties (SoD)
* Business Role Design and Build – work with the relevant solution, design and security teams to ensure that business roles are designed and built with appropriate segregations of duties in place.
* In conjunction with Security and Authorisations (S&A) and QRC Release Managers, ensure that new processes introduced to ERP are included in the GRC landscape and rulesets for both SoD and Critical Transactions.
* Review and management of any required changes and enhancements to GRC global ruleset
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent experience
* Working knowledge of SAP Security concepts related to Role Design and Build and User Provisioning
* Experience with segregation of duties risk analysis and access control design
* SAP GRC
* Working experience of Order to Cash, Purchase to Payables, Record to Report, Warehouse & Distribution and Supply Chain Planning
* Strong communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong Finance background with commercial experience
* Extensive post-qualified Accounting experience
* SAP IDM
* SAP FI-CO
* SAP SD
* SAP MM
* Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley legislation
* Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Experience of working in the Consumer Industry
* Broad knowledge of Corporate Finance operations within a Pharmaceutical setting
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259.
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, IT, SAP Security, SAP GRC, Degree, Access Controls, Access Controls Management, Order to Cash, Finance, P2P, R2R, O2C, Warehouse, Distribution, Supply Chain, Accounts, SOX, Corporate Finance, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.