Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Senior Real World StatisticianLOCATION: UK, Spain, France, Belgium etcWorking on Real Life Applications to the drugs and how effective they are is important to everyone, And with more drugs coming into the market - there is popular demand for this top global CRO and their work. Therefore they are looking for an experienced Statistician to join them on Observational studies and work with a talented and vibrant team. This role is permanent.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Senior Real World Statistician
LOCATION: UK, Spain, France, Belgium etc
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
Working on Real Life Applications to the drugs and how effective they are is important to everyone, And with more drugs coming into the market – there is popular demand for this top global CRO and their work. Therefore they are looking for an experienced Statistician to join them on Observational studies and work with a talented and vibrant team. This role is permanent.
• Using your statistical expertise, you will be working closely with clients on providing strong statistical consultancy on analyses and statistical sections of reports for studies
• Using your understanding of statistics in applications to studies, develop protocols, CRF Review and conducting sample size calculations etc
• Leading a group of studies and working closely on project management for resources, budgets and work.
• Working close with customer relationship and provide training and guidance for lower level new staff
• BSc AND MSc or Phd in Statistics or a Degree with strong statistical content
• At least 6+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in SAS is required for programming.
• For home-based, you would need to have at least 3 years working full-home experience.
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.