Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our client is a global leader that designs and contract manufactures components and finished products sold into the commercial, drug-delivery and medical device market. The company is recognised by its clients in over 40 countries for its expertise in product design, in-house tool making, injection molding, welding, assembly, packaging and sterilization. To be able to respond to increasing demands of a rapidly growing business, we are looking for a strong Automation engineer.
Level: Automation Engineer
Contract: 6-12 Month Contract
Location: South Holland, Neatherlands
* Develop and optimise economical industrial processes.
* Designing equipment, installing control systems, and starting, running and upgrading the processes.
* Quality, environmental protection and health and safety aspects are significant elements of the job.
* Work is project-orientated and the engineer may be working on a number of projects simultaneously, all at various different stages, at any given time.
* The work calls for effective collaboration with colleagues in other EU and US plants.
Skills and Experience:
* Educated with a technical or mechatronics background at higher vocational level
* Process improvement and problem solving techniques.
* Relevant knowledge of ISO 1348 and other applicant standards
* Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project
* Experience in production creation/development and product industrialization is a preference.
* Seen as respected authority/colleague in previous job.
* Proficiency in Dutch and English is imperative, German is considered a pro.
* Advanced communicative skills.
* Eagerness to learn.
* Familiarity with medical devices and/or process automation is considered a plus.
To make an application or for more information, please contact:
+44(0)207 002 0096
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.