Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to work for one the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies.As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be a central, key support function to the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates focusing on Oncology clinical trials.
CTA / Clinical Trial Administrator / Hungary
Job description inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to work for one the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be a central, key support function to the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates focusing on Oncology clinical trials.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting Clinical Project Teams to ensure good quality output for in-house clinical functions.
* Working closely with In-House Set Up Team and Project Manages to improve rapid study start up and reduce study start up timelines.
* Assisting Project Managers in running of clinical studies and supporting field based CRA teams to maximise study performance.
* Performing site visits when requested to assist with monitoring activities in the field, unblinded monitoring and drug accountability to improve productivity within the department.
* Ensuring that Investigator payments are made on time and are accurately processed and has an excellent knowledge of finance systems.
* Provides on-going training and mentoring to team members through a mentoring process using informal and/or formal presentations. Serves as a resource for colleagues.
* Consistently demonstrates initiative and drives performance by contributing to productivity enhancements and improvement by participating in CTA meeting.
* Ensuring all trial documentation is created, distributed, maintained and tracked, using electronic storage facilities (e.g. CREDI) where necessary, in accordance with SOPs, NIPs and WPs in order to ensure smooth and timely running of trials.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* At least 6 months of previous experience as a CTA within the Pharmaceutical Industry / CRO environment with a good knowledge of Clinical Research processes including ICH GCP
* Experience in contracting will be asset;
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi task
* Fluent Hungarian and English are required.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Hungary then please apply to: or call Agnieszka Tykwinska on +48 22 630-87-43
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.