Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: negotiable, home-based
Senior SAS Programmer - Global CRO, UK A leading CRO based in the UK is currently looking for experienced lead programmer to join them in the UK. You will be partnering with some of the leading pharmaceutical companies globally and working on a range of therapy areas and exciting projects.
Senior SAS Programmer – Global CRO, UK
A leading CRO based in the UK is currently looking for experienced lead programmer to join them in the UK. You will be partnering with some of the leading pharmaceutical companies globally and working on a range of therapy areas and exciting projects.
- Develop, plan and coordinate programming documentation
- Assist the Data Management and Biostatistics team
- Improve process efficiencies
- Act as lead across multiple complex projects
- Manage project budgets
- Mentor/Supervise statistical programmers
- Proficient in SAS
- Expert knowledge of SAS BASE, SAS STATS
- Excellent knowledge of the SAS Macros Language
- Knowledge of CDISC (SDTM and ADaM)
- Ability to train, mentor and supervise
- Ability to work with complex data systems
If you are looking for a new challenge, please do get in touch and we can discuss this role confidentially.
Senior Biometric Consultant
+44(0)20 3189 0465
Keywords: SAS / SAS Programmer / Statistical Programmer / CDISC / SDTM / ADaM / Datasets / Tables / Listings / Figures / TLFs / Senior SAS Programmer / Home-Based / Office-Based / Statistical / UK / Berkshire / England / Scotland / Wales / Ireland / CRO / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / BASE / MACRO / GRAPH / ODS / SQL / Biostatistics /
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.