Location: London, UK
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for QA Auditor ( minimum 6 months worth of experienced as an auditor) to work with our team in UK. Full time, permanent role
Chiltern is a well-established privately owned full service (Phase I-IV) Clinical Research Organization. Chiltern’s 4000 people work in more than 45 countries and offer expertise, engagement and tailored, responsive solutions to meet the demands of biotech and pharmaceutical partners of all sizes. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for QA Auditor to work with our team in UK. Full time, permanent role. We are happy to consider less expirienced candidates and offer training.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor is responsible for the Quality Assurance aspects of clinical trials, ensuring trials conform to ICH-GCP, other applicable regulations and the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The Quality Assurance Auditor is independent of the Clinical Research Team.
The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for preparing for and conducting audits and for reporting of audit findings, for trial specific, internal quality system, and vendor qualification audits.
• A BSc degree in a biomedical or related life science or alternatively Medical / Nursing qualifications / experience
• Prior clinical research or compliance experience
• Understanding of the principles of quality assurance and clinical research
• Good oral and written communication skills to be able to convey and discuss audit findings
• Must be diplomatic and tactful in liaising with responsible staff and management
• Must be methodical and meticulous
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to review both data and procedures in detail and the ability to see the greater overall perspective
Full time, permanant role, office based Slough ( home based 1-2 days per week can be considered)
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
Reports, CRO, Chiltern, Clinical Research, clinical trials, office based, QA, Quality Auditor, Audits, Slough, SOPs, GCP, oncology
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.