Closing Date: 17 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Fantastic opportunity with a global medical communications agency for a Medical Writer in either their Manchester or London Office.
This agency is part of a global network, having the support and integrated offering from a wide scale association and are now recognized as one of the leading Global Medical Communications agencies in the world. Business is growing and developing on a huge scale for this agency as they have seen 13 years of growth.
This agency focuses on offering promotional, publications and digital programs to clients with a large number of the world’s top pharma companies across Diabetes, Oncology, Cardio Vascular, Anti-invectives and many more.
As well as having an award winning training and development program, they also have some great incentives and bonus packages.
- Develop and deliver high quality, scientifically accurate content.
- Support and participate in client meetings
- Liaise with KOLs and act as a point of contact for clients and KOLs
- Develop knowledge of therapy areas relevant to own projects
- Report to senior medical writer
- Competencies – solutions driven, tolerant, creative outlook, commercially focused, detail orientated and organized, efficient, service orientated.
- Degree or higher in Biomedical Science
- 1-2 years experience in Med Ed
- High quality scientific writing
- Attention to detail, good grammar and syntax
Berks, Bucks, Hants, Herts, Surrey, Central London, Greater London, West London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Akina Taniguchi on 02030195974, alternatively email on email@example.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies
Keywords: Medical Writer, Junior Medical Writer, Medical Education, Medical Communication, pharmaceuticals, London, Central London, Greater London.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.