Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Clinical Project ManagementSUMMARY:A 12 month contract at an international biotech company based in London. This is an associate level trial management position working on global projects within the infectious disease therapy area. ...
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Clinical Project Management
A 12 month contract at an international biotech company based in London. This is an associate level trial management position working on global projects within the infectious disease therapy area.
• Site selection, study implementation and ongoing coordination of sites
• Set-up of central labs and study vendors as required
• Performs accompanied visits with CRAs
• Review protocols, ICFs, CRFs and other associate project documentation
• Ensure high standard communication across multi-functional departments
• CRO / vendor management
• Train junior project team members
• Educated to degree level in relevant life sciences field
• Relevant therapy area experience will be advantageous but is not necessary
• Significant clinical trial management experience
• Significant monitoring experience
• Prior biotech experience preferred
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Tom Filby on +44 (0)20 3189 2296, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Tom is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
| Clinical Project Management | Clinical Project Manager | Clinical Study Management | Clinical Study Manager | Clinical Trial Management | Clinical Trial Manager | Clinical Trials | Clinical Research | CRO | Pharma | Phase I | Phase II | Phase III | Phase IV | International | Global | R&D | Research and Development | UK | Home-based | Office-based |
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.