Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Principal Biostatistician Start date: ASAPContract: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)Office Based – North London (Watford), UK Principal Biostatistician: We are currently working with an excellent Pharmaceutical company who are looking to employ a Principal Biostatistician on a long-term contract. The company strives to improve patient lives globally, whilst boasting 40 offices worldwide. ...
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)
Office Based – North London (Watford), UK
We are currently working with an excellent Pharmaceutical company who are looking to employ a Principal Biostatistician on a long-term contract. The company strives to improve patient lives globally, whilst boasting 40 offices worldwide. With a team of more than 12,000 employees from over 60 nationalities, the company commits to creating high quality products to be sold universally.
* Provides advanced input into statistical sections of the protocol
* Analysis and interpretation of data for a portfolio of small molecule and biologic projects from phases I - IV
* Development Plan per client requirement
* Develops statistical analysis plan (SAP) and assist in preparing the data validation plan based on guidance from client
* Works with programming team to provide definitions, documentation, and review of derived variables needed to produce planned tables, listings, and graphs
* Strong hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development
* Performs statistical analysis according to the SAP, validates analysis programs, reviews TLGs, prepares statistical methods
* Performs and/or coordinates and oversees the preparation, execution, reporting and documentation of all analyses
* 5 years’ minimum experience in a pharmaceutical company
* Degree qualified ideally MSc or PhD
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills
* Graduate in statistics, computer science or related field, or related experience
* High level knowledge of drug development
* Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry preferred
* Strong resource for biostatistics; willing to guide others in a variety of biostatistical techniques
* Proficiency with MS Office applications
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
For more information about this Biostatistician position and to apply send your most updated CV today to - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7002 0012 for more details.
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.