Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
Our client is looking for a highly self-motivated individual with first class all round sales and strategic marketing skills, medical / aesthetic device experience and ideally launch experience to join their corporate dermatology business team.Using your significant sales skills and experience, and your in-depth understanding of the regional medical or aesthetic devices market, you will drive sales of a new Dermatology treatment solution to new accounts across the UK.
UK MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DERMATOLOGY
Our client is looking for a highly self-motivated individual with first class all round sales and strategic marketing skills, medical / aesthetic device experience and ideally launch experience to join their corporate dermatology business team and drive the sales and market development activities for their newly licensed dermatology device across the UK.
Using your significant sales skills and experience, and your in-depth understanding of the regional medical or aesthetic devices market, you will drive sales of a new Dermatology treatment solution to new accounts across the UK.
You will initially be responsible for establishing key accounts in the UK to drive ethical business partnership negotiations, manage consistency of product training and service deliveries, and execute sales events to support the activities of the accounts and support local market awareness of the new treatment solution area.
Together with the Global Head (based in Mainland Europe) you will lead the country-based market development activities and engage with other global stakeholders. You are therefore expected to be based in or close to South East England and must be able and willing to travel extensively and regularly across the UK.
Your primary tasks:
• develop the business strategy for the key product in the UK, achieve agreed budgets, focusing on sales growth and profit management
• identify sales prospects, develop and implement action plans and schedules to capture accounts to establish and further grow the market
• prepare presentations, proposals, carry out negotiations and initiate/maintain contract services and paperwork
• follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• manage account services through training, monitoring and other follow-up
• identify and resolve client concerns
• maintain customer and competitor knowledge by gathering information about account activities and potential, key decision makers, competitive participation, market share, etc.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior level sales professional who has skills and experience with medical or aesthetic device sales, as well as an understanding and experience of pre-launch and launch experience.
• Experience with capital equipment and consumable sales within medical or aesthetic devices is required; additionally experience within dermatology or luxury cosmetic products is preferred.
• Knowledge of the local and regional dermatology in-clinic market would be beneficial.
• Collaborative partnership approach with excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
• Self-motivated, result-oriented with excellent planning, prioritising and stakeholder management skills.
• Readiness to travel up to 30-50%
This will be a hands on role for a driven and ambitious individual who has the personal presence, vision, passion, energy and drive to work on a new product as it progresses through the start up phase.
It offers an exciting opportunity to create a whole new business sector and one where the jobholder can shape and develop the future and position an exciting new product.
To find out more please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.