Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Principal Statistician Our Client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and he is looking for 2 Principal Statisticians to work in their offices in the UK. ...
Our Client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and he is looking for 2 Principal Statisticians to work in their offices in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Principal Statistician
* Provides advanced input into statistical sections of the protocol
* Development Plan per client requirement
* Develops statistical analysis plan (SAP) and assist in preparing the data validation plan based on guidance from client
* Works with programming team to provide definitions, documentation, and review of derived variables needed to produce planned tables, listings, and graphs
* Strong hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development
* Performs statistical analysis according to the SAP, validates analysis programs, reviews TLGs, prepares statistical methods
* Performs and/or coordinates and oversees the preparation, execution, reporting and documentation of all analyses
Minimum requirement for the Principal Statistician
* Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills
* Master in statistics or equivalent required
* High level knowledge of drug development
* Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry preferred
* Strong resource for biostatistics; willing to guide others in a variety of biostatistical techniques
* Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
For more information about this opportunity and to apply send your most updated CV today to email@example.com
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.