Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Stephanie Maccioni is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join a Global Biotech company on a 12 month contract to be based at their site...
Stephanie Maccioni is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join a Global Biotech company on a 12 month contract to be based at their site in Uxbridge.
This role is responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates for vacancies up to Management Levels. The successful candidate ensures consistent and efficient execution of the processes in line with internal guidelines.
• Manage full end-to-end recruitment process over three of the client's sites
• Source candidates through direct recruitment channels, referrals as well as adding to and maintaining a talent pipeline for current and future vacancies
• Ensure compliance with company policies and local legislation
• Proven track record in Internal Talent Acquisition/Recruitment/Resourcing, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
• Can demonstrate direct candidate sourcing methods
• Confident communication skills and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
• Good understanding of recruitment and selection processes and tools
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
• Strong organization and time management skills. Must be able to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet competing deadlines.
• MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook at intermediate level
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37356 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.