Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A well-established Consulting firm has a requirement for;Pricing & Market Access Director (Global & Local Consulting)Permanent position, Full timeOffice based: several offices all over the England, Home based can be an option for the right candidateSalary: Depending on location and level Benefits: Bonus and BenefitsStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor more information do not hesitate to contact me! (benedetta.
A well-established Consulting firm has a requirement for;
Pricing & Market Access Director (Global & Local Consulting)
Permanent position, Full time
Office based: several offices all over the England, Home based can be an option for the right candidate
Salary: Depending on location and level
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy is looking for a Pricing and Access Expert with a lot of consulting experience to lead a fast growing team.
As a Director of Pricing and Market Access you will be called to provide expertise to pharmaceutical clients to generate new business and lead your team towards the achievements of their targets.
- Lead the Pricing and Market Access team establishing the distribution of tasks and targets, enabling the project teams, sharing your expertise with the members and providing continuous support to them.
- Build relationship with new clients and preserve the relationship with the existing ones
- Understand your client needs and always provide them with the best solutions/ advices and the best services.
- Take responsibility for quality of the deliverables of your team’s project.
- MSc (or Ph.D.) in Health Economics, MBA or other relevant post graduate degree.
- At least 8 years of Market Access experience ideally in competing consultancies at local, regional and global level
- Demonstrable business development experience with relationship building and bargaining skills
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrable line management experience
- Proficient in English speaking/writing
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.