Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Contract Senior Statistician - Real World Evidence - Central London Do you understand Real World Statistics? Enjoy working with clinical research and the life science sector? Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistician who can join their exciting organisation in Central London. Their clinical research focuses on Cardiovascular studies in late phase and Real World data. ...
Contract Senior Statistician - Real World Evidence - Central London
Do you understand Real World Statistics? Enjoy working with clinical research and the life science sector? Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistician who can join their exciting organisation in Central London.
Their clinical research focuses on Cardiovascular studies in late phase and Real World data. If you are interested in working on statistics for publications and thought leading events, this is a great role for you.
This role is available on contract.
* Choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical methods to meet study objectives
* Retrieve appropriate observational data from a large database
* Perform data preparation, management and analysis
* Provide SAS programming support to produce tables, listings, statistics, and graphs for analysis
* Develop approaches to analyse a novel dataset
* Provide study results in format required for internal use or external publications
* Contribute to writing of study proposals, including statistical analysis sections
* Write SAPs, specify table shells and figures as required
* Track record experience in Real World Evidence, large observational healthcare datasets
* Experience within an epidemiological, health economics or outcomes research group
* Comfortable with working with large data sets
* Expert is SAS programming
* PhD in Medical Statistics or similar is an advantage
* Statistical methods: survival analysis, time-dependent Cox model, multiple imputation, logistic regression, Poisson regression, models for count data, smoothing techniques
All candidates will need to have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.