Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
SEC/JLP/SAS/1016 Senior Statistical Programmer - CRO (UK, France, Spain & Italy) 45,000€ to 65,000€ + benefits + bonus PERMANENT ROLE A world leading CRO that is currently expanding their Statistical Programming team at various levels, is looking to appoint a Senior Statistical Programmer to join their Biometrics function either in the Office or Remotely (anywhere in the Germany).
Senior Statistical Programmer - CRO (UK, France, Spain & Italy)
45,000€ to 65,000€ + benefits + bonus
A world leading CRO that is currently expanding their Statistical Programming team at various levels, is looking to appoint a Senior Statistical Programmer to join their Biometrics function either in the Office or Remotely (anywhere in the Germany). You will be acting as a Lead Statistical Programmer and will have operational responsibilities such as providing end to end statistical programming support in planning, specifying, designing, developing and implementing statistical software solutions for the reporting and analysis of clinical trials
As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will be in charge of:
• Organizing programming actions through numerous studies in order to deliver data analysis outputs to agreed timelines and quality (analysis datasets, pooled datasets, TFL’s…)
• Responsible for programming as well as submission activities.
• Review submission documents, clinical reports and publications.
• Being the statistical programming contact for internal and external business.
• Supervise outsourced tasks to third party to meet the agreed timelines, quality and budget requirements.
• Helping the manager in his decision making within the recruitment process.
• Categorize frequent issues and find solution within the team in order to solve them.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and profile:
• Bachelor in Science and Statistics, Computer Science or a relevant field is desirable.
• Demonstrated professional experience as a Statistical Programmer II or Senior, developed in a pharmaceutical company, CRO or Biotech / Biopharma
• Demonstrated experience in creating macro, TFL production and all tasks related to the statistical programming
• Experience in CDISC data standards (SDTM, ADaM)
• Understanding of database structures and complex data structures
• Excellent communication and presentation of results skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and to work as part of a team
To send your application, please contact:
Consultant – Clinical & StatisticalProgramming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.