Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Charlene Dutchman is recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a global clinical research organisation, on a full time, permanent, basis. This is a...
Charlene Dutchman is recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a global clinical research organisation, on a full time, permanent, basis. This is a home based position reporting into our client office, based in West London. There is expectation of travel with this position covering sites across the UK which will be discussed upon interview.
Our client is currently active in over 45 countries across the globe and continue to steadily grow. This position will work to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. This is a great opportunity to pursue an exciting career where you can use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further.
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I - III. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join a supportive and dynamic team.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate will include the following:
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to company/sponsor SOPs and GCP.
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files.
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases.
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and review of patient charts and clinical research data.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree in health-related field.
- Proven experience as a CRA is essential.
- Relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries is preferred.
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible to travel.
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37369 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.