Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits & Packages
My client who is an emerging Pharmaceutical company is currently expanding their team in the UK. They are seeking a driven, motivated and enthusiastic Director, Clinical Trial Management in early development to lead the team. A very exciting opportunity!If this is something that is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.
* Delivers high quality program deliverable on time and within budget
* Drives decision-making and integrates all operational facets for studies within a program to ensure goals are attainable prior to implementation
* Interacts cross functionally
* Interacts with CTMs and CRAs to ensure sites are being monitored appropriately
* Ensures review, presentation and approval of initial budget; and communicates changes to management as appropriate
* Has a direct supervisory responsibility for CTM staff. Line management responsibilities including work assignments, performance management, professional development, recruiting, ongoing training, and study support/oversight.
* Strong leadership skills
* Must be able to effectively communicate to all levels of the organisation, including senior management
* Problem solving experience
* Early Development experience
* Must be able to develop and present varied and unique ideas
* Effective influence and negotiation skills
* Financial acumen in creating and managing clinical program budget
* Ability to build successful collaborations with internal and external partners
* Must possess strong communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation
* Must have broad knowledge and cross-functional understanding of clinical trial methodology
* Working knowledge of GCP and ICH
* Must hold a BSc degree in a relevant science field
For more information please call Abby Fox on: 0207 5327948 or email email@example.comThank You
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.