Location: United Kingdom Horsham
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Medical Science Liaison / MSL, Novartis, South West England, Bristol, South Coast, Devon, Cornwall Business Area: Cardio-Metabolic Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. ...
Medical Science Liaison / MSL, Novartis, South West England, Bristol, South Coast, Devon, Cornwall
Business Area: Cardio-Metabolic
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Medical Science Liaison / MSL / Scientific Advisor, Novartis, South West England, Bristol, South Coast, Devon, Cornwall
Novartis is currently recruiting a MSL to join the Cardio-Metabolic franchise to cover the South West England, Bristol, South Coast, Devon, Cornwall territories.
The MSL / Medical Science Liaison is a non-promotional medical and scientific role with their key objective to interface with external healthcare professionals (HCP’s) to communicate evidence based critical scientific, medical, technical and developmental issues. Within this role, the associate works with HCPs utilising scientific exchange to improve patient care solutions, based upon sound scientific, medical and pharmaceutical evidence.
Key Responsibilities :
• Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
• Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
• Provide scientific information to relevant HCPs, speakers & investigators on data as appropriate.
• Identifies and tracks potential research opportunities that are closely aligned with Novartis molecule development objectives through facilitating Clinical Research (e.g. non-interventional studies, registries, epidemiology projects, preclinical or translational research) as agreed by Medical TA Head.
• Ensures that prevailing legislation, GCP, Ethical Committee, SOP, local WP requirements, and ABPI Code of Practice requirements are fulfilled.
Our mission is to care and cure: We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have :
• Experience working as a MSL would be ideal
• Either medically qualified or a qualified pharmacist or possesses a PhD qualification (scientific/medical background) or possess a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience.
• The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
• The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and ABPI Code of Practice.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Cardiovascular and Metabolism
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.