Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Quality Engineer, Midlands, Global Medical Company Quality Engineer required for a leading Medical Device Company. Your main responsibilities will be providing support to Manufacturing engineering, production, quality control, product development and product transfers. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your current skill set within quality and work with a growing global Medical device company. It is a permanent opportunity based in the Midlands. ...
Quality Engineer, Midlands, Global Medical Company
Quality Engineer required for a leading Medical Device Company. Your main responsibilities will be providing support to Manufacturing engineering, production, quality control, product development and product transfers. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your current skill set within quality and work with a growing global Medical device company. It is a permanent opportunity based in the Midlands.
Quality Engineer / QA Engineer / Quality System Engineer
Ireland / Midlands
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Review Validation documentation, change requests, design and process FMEA’s and critical system work orders.
- Provide Quality Engineering support through the entire Product Development process up to and including transfer to production, understanding Design Assurance activities
- Supporting vendor appraisal and approval processes.
- Supporting existing products Organizing and facilitating continuous improvement activities to improve process efficiency, product compliance and control
- Providing quality assurance support throughout the design control and risk management process
- Producing and maintaining appropriate and comprehensive quality and control plans as required during the development and implementation of new products/technologies/processes
- Participate in design and process evaluations including development of material and product specifications, test methods and risk analysis
- Degree in Life Sciences, Quality, or the equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Team experience in pharmaceuticals or Medical device
- Previous knowledge and experience of all aspects of Validation including process and software validation.
- Have a proven track record in delivering compliance & continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skill and a strong work ethic
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Quality Engineer / QA Engineer / Quality System Representative / Quality System Engineer / Galway / Westmeath / Midlands / Munster / South Ireland/ Ireland / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Pharmaceuticals /
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.