Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)i-Pharm Consulting is pleased to present this opportunity to work with a leading CRO and drug development company. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRA professional to join this organisation during a period of exponential growth. Current employees highlight the excellent training and support, as well as healthy work-life balance.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
i-Pharm Consulting is pleased to present this opportunity to work with a leading CRO and drug development company. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRA professional to join this organisation during a period of exponential growth. Current employees highlight the excellent training and support, as well as healthy work-life balance.
• 25 days annual leave
• Life, health and dental insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Additional benefits, award schemes etc
• Your daily tasks will include independent routine monitoring, pre-study and site initiation visits, close-out of clinical sites, as well as site and registry management.
• You will be required to write reports and follow-up on serious adverse events, while also reviewing the project’s progress and initiating necessary actions to ensure targets are achieved.
• You may serve as the lead monitor for a protocol or project and be actively involved in the development of monitoring plans.
• You will also be required to interact with internal work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines, while also organising and making presentations at Investigator Meetings.
• Previous CRA experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical company environment.
• A minimum of 12 months’ prior monitoring experience, which will ideally include site initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visit experience. Candidates without this necessary experience cannot be considered.
• Educated to a degree level, preferably within the Life Sciences area.
UK; Home-based; Some regionalised opportunities
Competitive + car allowance/ company car + benefits
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Lauren on +44 (0)20 3189 2295, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA/ monitoring / pre-study / initiation / close-out / GCP / ICH / Clinical Research Associate / Feasibility / Budget Negotiation / GHP / CRA I / CRA II / CRA III/ SCRA / Senior / home-based / contract negotiation / site identification / start-up / close-out / science / pharma / bio / pharmaceutical / permanent / phase / flexible / SOP / clinical / clinical research associate I / clinical research associate II / clinical research associate III / on-site / remote visits / study implementation / protocol / site regulatory package / recruitment / compliance / patient safety / clinical / lead / senior / SCRA / regional / clinical / monitor / monitoring / oncology / cardiovascular / CNS / close-out / London / Uxbridge / Slough / South East / Birmingham / Manchester / Scotland / Wales / Cardiff / Newcastle / Cambridge / Oxford / Leeds / Reading / Southampton / Liverpool / Scotland / Dundee / Glasgow / Edinburgh / Newcastle / Bristol / Cardiff / Exeter / Swansea / Newquay / Sunderland / Middlesbrough
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.