Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Nov 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: CHF + bonus + shares
Do you want to make a difference? Are you MD Qualified with a current industry experience in Pharmacovigilance & Patient Safety? If so, we would love to speak with you! We are partnered with a Global Leader, specialising in the delivery of Post- marketing late phase services to the some of the Top Pharmaceutical Companies in the World. With Safety at the heart of their core values, we are looking for the best talent in the industry to join a well-established; dynamic and progressive safety team
Do you want to make a difference? Are you a medical doctor with a current industry experience in Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety? If so, we would love to speak with you! We are partnered with a Global Leader, specialising in the delivery of Post- marketing late phase services to the some of the Top Pharmaceutical Companies in the World. With Safety at the heart of their core values, we are looking for the best talent in the industry to join a well-established; dynamic and progressive safety team.
Due to extensive growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Safety Physician to be based in their Swiss office.
Some of the responsibilities you will be tasked with as a Safety Physician, include:
• Provide medical support to all operational functions within the Safety Department.
• Process and evaluate AE reports according to the customer’s standard operating procedures (SOPs): write/review the narrative, perform seriousness rating and causality assessment
• Perform medical review of individual cases or safety report
• Perform CSR signal/trend detection
• Perform aggregate line listing signal/trend detection
• Review SAE and AE coding to ensure medical accuracy with the verbatim reported term
• Ensure medical and scientific input in study protocols and reports
• Prepare internal SOPs and project specific procedures
• Write/participate in writing safety reports (RMPs, PSURs, ARs, SBRs, Issue workups, annual reports)
• Mentor and train Safety staff, as required
• MD qualified
• At least 2 years clinical practice experience followed by 2+ years Global experience within Drug Safety in either a Global CRO/ Pharmaceutical Company.
• Experience in drug safety in Pharma, biotech or CRO preferred, but not required
• Some direct clinical research experience is preferred
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
• Fluent in English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Must be eligible to live and work within Switzerland without Sponsorship
If successful in securing the role of Safety Physician, you will be offered a low hierarchical, team-oriented work atmosphere with scope for independence; exposure to an interesting and broad range of activities and a competitive and attractive remuneration package. You will be placed on an individual training plan with clearly defined milestones on how to progress to the next step in your career.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a short cover letter to email@example.com or call Harriet, for a confidential discussion on +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.