Company: INC Research
Location: UK Regional
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in the UK and are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join our Central Nervous System Business Unit to be based in our Camberley or Edinburgh office or regionally from home.
At INC Research, we appreciate the complexities of the nervous system and the widely varying disciplines that explore CNS function, dysfunction and drug research. Working with CNS specialists and drawing upon an extensive network of academic and private physician investigators, we have directed clinical trials for more than 20 years in psychiatry, neurology and pain (including indications such as sleep, movement disorders and schizophrenia), earning worldwide recognition as leaders in CNS drug and product development.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CRA:
• Site management and site staff performance including monitoring all types of clinical trials ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
• Data Handling, Reporting and Tracking & administrative tasks
• Perform management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position
• Independent clinical monitoring experience
• Extensive understanding of SOPs, WI, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines
• Effective command of written and spoken English language
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.