Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. The client provides consulting services to a range of clinical companies for various business segments around the world.?They are oriented to provide roadmaps and enhance customer value proposition to address business issues, deriving enhanced value optimisation and effectiveness. ...
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. The client provides consulting services to a range of clinical companies for various business segments around the world.?
They are oriented to provide roadmaps and enhance customer value proposition to address business issues, deriving enhanced value optimisation and effectiveness. Considered pioneers within the Clinical sector our client is looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join their team in Switzerland.
* Lead and Manage project activities at Study level from onsite for Clinical Data Management and ensure efficient coordination among Study Teams and Data Management Teams.
* Act the point of contact for all data management centre deliverables during the Study Set-up, conduct and close-out phases
* Creating the Case Report Form from global standards and creation of protocol specific case report form modules by coordinating with sponsor’s protocol team and review of the same
* Accountable for database review, testing and UAT of edit checks specifications for assigned studies
* Responsible for Project Management of the study and accountable for all study deliverables from end to end.
* Clarify, manage and successfully implement customer expectations, resolving conflicts whilst pursuing win-win scenarios; Manage relationships with Client.
* Monitor quality and efficiency across functions to identify trends and opportunities for improvements. Ensure sharing of learning across geographies
* Support both protocol and procedural training to external vendors and investigator’s site whenever required
What We Are Looking For:
* Proven experience as a Senior Clinical data manager
* Experience in ICH- GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines
* Solid understanding of drug development process, clinical trial methodology, and medical terminology
* Good technical and problem solving skills
* Exceptional organisational, planning and project management skills
* Good negotiation and presentation skills
* Attention to details and quality focused
This role is based in Switzerland and therefore you must be currently based in the country or willing to relocate.
You must also have a valid work permit to work and travel within the EU.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.